Sunday 7 January 2018

Everyone Needs To Adjust

It was me and you against the world 
We had everything sorted out 
We were what people wanted to be 
Years down the line we seem to have drifted apart 
But the memories still remain 
All I wanted to say was stay 
Stay with me till the end of time 
Cos you completed me
You were my flashlight 
Our first kiss was magical 
Our last was painful 
But the memories still remain 
What would my life had been without you in it?
Would it have been good? Or bad?
Sad? Or happy?
But that doesn't matter now
We are who we are because of our choices 
I always wanted to be the reason behind your smile 
I'm glad I was for a while 
I hope this makes you smile even if it's for a brief moment.
Because when tomorrow comes I'd be on my own.



CNOO

No comments:

Post a Comment