Tuesday 28 November 2017

AWE

Lonely is the only friend I know 
As I sit and wash the tears away 
I can't hush up even for one night 
The time has come where I can't hold on anymore 
Where has mama gone?
In a time like this 
I remember the power of prayer 
Always and forever I told myself 
I'm not homeless neither am I running from people 
But when the day comes 
I want to be in your arms 
Singing my melody 
I want you to give me a chance to colour your book 
Because when the sun comes up 
I would have new rules.

Lonely is the only friend I know 
Days with bacchanals, nights with dark.
I’m high and low, how often I don’t know 
I can’t even get past the swirling darkness in my brain 
My soul is fighting a war for inner peace 
So everyday I soak my soul in vodka and my body in wine 
It’s the only company I can think of 
A dainty flower 
Meant to wither 
I am just a soul of a lonely heart 
In search of my wonderland 
So I can find serenity again 
Because when the sun comes up 
I would have new rules.





C.N.O.O & Tugasthoughts 🦋

No comments:

Post a Comment