Saturday 28 October 2017

No Away

We were the best thing that could ever happen to each other 
It was us against the world
We weren't bothered about what was happening around us 
Through the thick and thin we were together 
It was like we were inseparable 
You were the Bonnie to my Clyde 
The Juliet to my Romeo 
We were a team 
Our love was above and beyond 
The lovers lane couldn't contain our love
Despite several problems we still stood strong 
You were my best friend my everything 
As I sit to reminisce about what we had 
I feel like I lost something good 
But then sometimes I think it was for the best 
They say nothing lasts forever 
I thought I had forgotten about you 
I always needed a reason to not see you cos it just brought back memories.
So I always needed a reason to argue or just avoid you.
I can't say I love you anymore because you now belong to someone else.
It pains me to see it but I can't help it.
But everything happens for a reason.
If you're reading this just know that I love you.





Written by C.N.O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment