Wednesday 8 July 2015

Reading Comics

So I started reading comics again not too long ago and boy, do I miss the feeling.
The marvel Secret Wars is most exciting and although Dragon Ball is quite old, it's still extremely funny. I'm yet to read the Vol. 4 and I'm anticipating it as if its a current running tv series. I'll leave the website I download my comics from (because I can't afford to buy them yet) under this post.
Speaking of series, I still haven't seen the season finale of The Flash. I bet most of you have. No spoilers though. Hahaha
Lets make it interactive on here. You guys should leave comments. It would be really nice to here what you guys think.

Okay so this is the comics website. Like their page of Facebook and follow them on twitter.
www.comix4free.com

You can also follow me on twitter @ikorkuvi

No comments:

Post a Comment