Saturday 11 July 2015

 This new piece I wrote, I couldn't think of a title..so I'm hoping you guys could come up with one by leaving it in the comments


Hope you guys enjoy it though
It goes like this...


 With a Crooked Smile on my face, I realized I was coming Home For The Holidays but Apparently it wasn't going to be one of those days, with Born Sinner playing in the stereo of the car, I tried to forget My Best Friend but all I could do was Breakdown and asked myself Can I Live???
I just couldn't Get Enough, all I had was a Dollar and a Dream, thinking about the Forbidden Fruit and the Heartache that I was feeling...
I was Losing My Balance
I had no Role Models...
I didn't even get to say Farewell...our Last Call was about Lost Ones
Knock Knock there was an old guy by the window telling A Tale of 2 Cities, thought he was going to talk Til' Infinity, as much as I wanted to shout Get Away, I had no choice but to Hold It Down
He goes on to talk about how his World Is Empty but has managed to make it all Work Out , he concludes with two words "Love Yours"
The next thing I hear is Rise and Shine
It was just a Dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment